Today I feel the urge to celebrate more happiness! So here are 20 things that make me feel good.
- Water. Simple. Short. True. I love really really ice cold water and the way it feels going down my throat. It makes me feel awake and energized and hydrated. I have a good day when I drink a lot of water.
- My dog. He’s my absolute best friend and he makes every day worthwhile.
- Family and friends. I’m going to make this one thing because they both make me feel good. I have amazing and supportive and wonderful people in my life and I wouldn’t change a single one of them for anything.
- Comfort food. Nothing specific. Maybe chocolate. But there are plenty of other foods that I consider comfort food and they all make me feel fantastic.
- Drawing. I just recently discovered my hidden talent! I use canvases and paint markers and I fill the entire page with fun and quirky doodles. They have all turned out amazing and I feel very relaxed and at peace and focused when I make them.
- People tickling my feet. I love it. It feels embarrassingly euphoric. If I were loaded I would pay someone to follow me around all day and do it. I love it.
- Any rubbing, scratching or tickling of my back. Incredible.
- Showers. They make me so happy, even in the morning when I’m rushed because I’m late for work. I will be late for work for my shower. It wakes me up completely and makes me feel good and ready for the day. I am not a normal human until I have my morning shower.
- Music. I love listening to music. It puts me in the best mood, or it’s a helpful pair to my bad mood. Either way, it makes me feel good.
- Singing. My not so hidden talent. I’ve always done it and, not to toot my own horn, I am great at it. Not like those people who go on American Idol and are horrible and everyone, including the person singing, is shocked when they get denied and are told they are horrible. I’m not those people. I give people chills. In the good way.
- Playing guitar. Another relaxing hobby. I’m not great at it yet, but you don’t have to be good at something for it to make you feel good.
- Brushing my teeth. Enough said.
- Doing my hair and make up and putting on a really cute outfit. Makes any girl feel good and confident and sassy. It makes me feel ready to take on the world.
- Driving. I love doing it. I hate being passenger. Let me drive you around.
- Laughing. It can get exhausting and make your ribs hurt. Hurts so good.
- Sunshine. Ahhhhhhhh ❤
- Swimming. I’m a fish. If it were possible to live in water, I’d do it.
- Reading. I love books. Books are my friends. I love the feel of the turn of the page. I love holding a book in my hands. I love the way books smell. Nothing beats a good book.
- Working. Believe it or not, I love what I do. My job makes me feel accomplished and successful. I don’t over work myself, and I am in no way a workoholic. It still makes me feel good, even if it gets a bit stressful at times.
- SLEEP. Sleep makes me feel good. Sleep is life.
So those are 20 things that make me feel good 😀 You should make a list and remind yourself what you love in life ❤